Are you ready for the next level?
The purpose of this workshop is to help you make the most of the photographic opportunities of the Red Sea. We achieve this by doing dives focussed on photography and filming (dives at the right time of day, repetition of dive sites etc.), by giving you the necessary photo tips and information before the dives and by having group discussions where you get advice, inspiration and feedback from the rest of the group.Our workshops are characterised by the fact that you can learn from us as well as from the other participants. We get the best shots and have the best time when everyone is having fun developing and realising ideas together!
The tour starts with our arrival in the harbour of Hurghada. The next morning we start with a check dive and a second dive in Sha'ab El Erg and a night dive in Abu Nuhas. There are several opportunities for night dives during the trip. At least two dives will also take place at the Thistlegorm. The focus of the tour is on targeted dives in different light situations and a wide variety of motifs. Immerse yourself in practical exercises with us and receive valuable feedback from our experts. You will not only expand your photographic skills, but also gain a deep understanding of the fascinating world beneath the surface of the water.
On board the Sea Serpent Serena
Our dive boat will take you to the most breathtaking dive sites in the Red Sea. The colourful coral reefs offer countless motifs - from colourful coral reefs to mysterious wrecks. The dive boat gives us complete flexibility. We can take advantage of the light mood both at sunrise and at dusk for very special shots. During the workshop units, you will receive new input and the opportunity to discuss your pictures with the other participants. Through mutual exchange, focussed dives and hands-on training, you will have the opportunity to take your photography to the next level.
Price per person 1.390€
- 7 nights with full board on board the Sea Serpent Serena 1/2 twin cabin
- Dive guides 3-4 dives per day (2 dives on the last day)
- tanks and weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
- Mineral water, tea, instant coffee and soft drinks
- Route supplements, meet & assist at the airport, 2 transfers, weekly boat and dive permits, fuel surcharges, harbour fees, reef taxes, assistance with lost luggage, marine park fees
- Intensive workshop with Roland Conrad
- Flight journey
- Travel cancellation and international health insurance (including Corona cover if applicable)
- Diving insurance
- Rental equipment
- Tips for the crew (recommended 100€ - 75€ for the crew, 25€ for the dive guides)
- Catering not included in the package
Behind the Mask Travel GmbH
Thalbacher Str. 23
85368 Moosburg a. d. Isar
Phone: +49 (0) 176 5577 1225
The terms and conditions of Behind the Mask Travel apply
PanOceanPhoto is neither the provider nor the organiser of this trip. We assume no liability for the accuracy and completeness of this information.