Delivery time: 30 days*
Optional Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve and Vacuum Pump.
The addition of the valve to a Fantasea R version housing allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
The Optional Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve requires self installation. It can be installed on Fantasea's R version housings only.
- Use of the Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve and Vacuum Pump must not replace any of the other safety measures conducted in order to ensure a complete watertight seal of the housing before and during the dive.
- Compatibility information provided above consists of general outlines only. Prior to ordering the Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve and Vacuum Pump and in order to make sure it is fully compatible with your housing, it is recommended to consult with an authorized Fantasea dealer or to contact Fantasea Line.
- Installation instructions provided in the Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve instruction manual consist of general guidance which applies to most housings. However, it is best to consult with an authorized Fantasea dealer prior to installing the system inside the housing regarding installation guidelines that are specific to your housing model.
- When installing the Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve inside a Fantasea Housing, please visit the Fantasea Line website or contact Fantasea Line for installation instructions.
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Vacuum valve material: black anodized aluminum alloy
- Dimensions: Vacuum valve - 24 x 35 mm / 0.94 x 1.38 inch (D x L)
M16A Vacuum Valve and Vacuum Pump by Fantasea
- This kit also includes a dedicated valve tightening wrench.
0 of 0 reviews