Delivery time: 10 days*
THE ATOMOS SHINOBI
The Atomos Shinobi 4K HDMI and Shinobi SDI are exceptional monitors, featuring a bright 1000 nit 5.2" screen with 10 stops of dynamic range. The monitor includes a variety of exposure and focus assist tools to insure your footage is properly exposed with critical focus.
The Shinobi exposure guides include a Waveform for luminance, RGB Parade for color balance, and Vector Scope for hue and saturation. These tools, especially useful for the underwater filmmaker, allow accurate and fast judging of exposure, even in the most uncooperative lighting scenarios.
Critical focus can be achieved using various peaking tools. Focus Peaking Color displays the original color image with the sharpest areas outlined in a selectable color. Focus Peaking Mono provides the same overlay but on a monochrome image. Focus Assist Outline shows only the false color outline on a black background of the sharpest areas.
THE NAUTICAM NA-SHINOBI-S UNDERWATER HOUSING
The Nauticam NA-Shinobi-S follows suit with the strong foundation Nauticam has built around previous Atomos monitor/recorder housings. The NA-Shinobi-S supports the Shinobi SDI monitor.
The Shinobi is easily mounted in the housing, dropping in without trays or other mounting accessories and is held in place by two rotating locking levers.
The NA-Shinobi supports up to the NP-F970 size battery which provides approximately 4 hours of run time. A CR-2032 battery powers the vacuum check and leak detection system. When used with the included Vacuum Valve, the system gives real-time feedback about the watertight integrity of the housing through an easily visible multi-color LED on the top of the housing.
Access to the touchscreen controls of the Shinobi are handled via a series of buttons and a selector knob beneath the screen of the housing.
SDI Output Accessories for Surface Monitor
- *NA25058 M16 SDI Bulkhead
- *NA25060 SDI cable in 0.3m length (for connection from camera to underside of SDI Bulkhead)
- *NA25065 SDI surface monitor cable in 45m length (for connection from SDI Bulkhead to Surface Monitor on land)
- NA25059 SDI cable extension adaptor
- NA25061 SDI cable in 0.75m length (for connection between SDI Bulkheads)
- NA25062 SDI cable in 5m length (for connection between SDI Bulkheads)
- NA25063 SDI cable in 30m length (for connection between SDI Bulkheads)
- NA25064 SDI surface monitor cable in 15m length (for connection from SDI Bulkhead to Surface Monitor on land)
* items are essential items to use a surface monitor)
|Pane material:||Optical glass|
- Dimensions: 212mm x 141mm x 115mm (W x H x D)
- Weight in Air: ~1.67kg
- Weight in Water: -0.18kg (with monitor and battery)
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Atomos Shinobi 5.2" 4K HDMI Underwater Housing with SDI-Imput by Nauticam
- NA25096 SDI cable in 0.75m length (pre-installed)
- M25-M16 Step Down Adaptor (pre-installed)
- NA25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (pre-installed)
- Mounting ball (pre-installed)
- Monitor hood
- NA25058 M16 SDI Bulkhead
- NA25060 SDI cable in 0.3m length (for connection from camera to underside of SDI Bulkhead)
- NA90137 Housing O-ring, lubricant, O-ring remover
- CR2032 Battery (for moisture alarm and vacuum system)
- Allen Wrench Set
- Padded Travel Case
0 of 0 reviews