Delivery time: 10 days*
The SmallHD Ultra 5 Camera Monitor is their brightest and most feature-rich monitor to date that adds camera controls for a variety of cinema cameras such as ARRI, Sony and RED. The 3000 nit 5" HD screen is flanked by 3 custom function buttons. The Nauticam NA-Ultra5 is sure to be an indispensable tool for underwater filmmakers.
INTRODUCING NAUTICAM NA-ULTRA5
SmallHD's Ultra 5 camera monitor is an ultra-bright 3000 nit 10-bit HD display that supports both HDMI and SDI input as well as cross conversion (HDMI in/SDI out). In addition to monitoring, the Ultra 5 also offers camera control for ARRI, RED and Sony cinema cameras. Powered by their PageOS 5 operating system, the Ultra 5 features exposure tools such as the new EL Zone false-color overlay that uses sensor data to display parts of the image that are above or below 18% grey. Focus assist, peaking and waveforms are also still available as with previous SmallHD monitors.
Camera settings are displayed at the top and bottom of the screen, not overlayed on the image and are visible on all screens. The three custom buttons can be programmed to a variety of of functions such as activating tools or adjusting display brightness.
THE NA-ULTRA5 MONITOR UNDERWATER HOUSING
Nauticam has supported a variety of SmallHD monitors with underwater housings including support for both HDMI (1.4 and 2.0), SDI, cross-conversion even surface monitoring. The NA-Ultra5 builds on this strong platform with the addition of supporting the camera control functions of the Ultra5 through the use of the dedicated control bundles below.
DEDICATED CINEMA CAMERA CONTROL BUNDLES
- NA16265A Camera Control Cable Bundle for NA-Ultra5 (with SDI, Ethernet, Power Cables in one for ARRI mini LF/Alexa 35)
- NA16265R Camera Control Cable Bundle for NA-Ultra5 (with SDI, Ethernet, Power Cables in one for RED Raptor/XL) *a special order is required for Cinema housing with M24 only
- NA16265S Camera Control Cable Bundle for NA-Ultra5 (with SDI, Ethernet, Power Cables in one for Sony Venice II)
The NA-Ultra5 features two M28 accessory bulkheads at the top of the housing as well as one on the bottom to support cross conversion for surface monitoring. There are dedicated 1/4-20 UNCx4 mounting points on the bottom and top of the housing as as M3 x4 threaded holes for use with Mounting Ball (17958).
The NA-Ultra5 supports the use of the SmallHD Micro Battery Plate for V-Mount when used with the Fxlion NANO ONE 50Wh 14.8V Ultra-Compact V-Mount battery.
The NA-Ultra5 comes with (25625) M16 Vacuum Valve pre-installed as well as Nauticam's Vacuum Check and Leak Detection system.
For HDMI 2.0 monitoring configuration use the following cables along with the M24 Adaptor for HDMI 2.0 Cables (25086) or the M28 HDMI 2.0 Adaptor (25089) depending on the camera housing's port configuration
- NA25077 M24D1R205-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-R5/R6/XT5 to use with Ninja V housing)
- NA25087 M24D2R200-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-a2020 to use with Ninja V housing)
- NA25094 M24A3R140-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-A7SIII to use with Ninja V housing)
- NA25098 M24D3R140-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-A7C to use with Ninja V housing)
- NA25099 M24A2R200-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-A1 to use with Ninja V housing)
- NA25703 M24A2R225-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-FX3 to use with Ninja V housing)
For HDMI 1.4 monitoring configuration use the following cables with the (25082) HDMI 1.4 Cable for Ninja V Housing in 0.75m length (for connection from Ultra5 housing to the HDMI Bulkhead) along with the (25033) Standard HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread.
For SDI monitoring configuration use the 17926S SDI Cable Set for use with NA-Ultra5 (integral design for Cinema housing with M28 to use with Ultra5, right angle at each side.) Note: For cinema housings with an M24 bulkhead a special order is required.
Recommended accessories for SDI configuration:
- NA25058 M16 SDI Bulkhead
- NA25080 M28 to M16 Step Down Adapter
- NA25060 25060 SDI Cable in 0.4m Length
- NA25064 15m SDI Surface Cable
- NA25065 45m SDI Surface Cable
|Pane material:||Optical glass|
|Tripod connection:||1 inch ball heads|
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight in Air: 1.64kg
- Weight in Water: Pos./(+) 0.48kg
- Dimensions: 238mm(W) x 150mm(H) x 115mm(D)
- SmallHD Ultra 5 Underwater Housing by Nauticam
- Monitor Hood
- M16 Vacuum Valve II (pre-installed)
- M28 HDMI 2.0 Adapter (pre-installed)
- Mounting Ball PN17958
- Spare silicone rubber main O-ring PN
- O-ring removal tool and lubricant
- CR2032 battery
- Allen Wrench Set
Only the components of the item that are listed here will be delivered. Accessories and/or decoration shown in our images are for demonstration purposes only. In particular, we would like to point out that the purchase of an underwater housing does not include a monitor. If you have any questions about the configuration of your system, do not hesitate to contact us.
0 of 0 reviews